Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Essie's TOPLESS & BAREFOOT - the best nude

I know it's the summer, and normally, I would go for a bright colour, but who says you can't wear a nude colour polish loud and proud?!

I have found THE PERFECT nude polish: 
Essie's TOPLESS & BAREFOOT

Topless and Barefoot



It has been difficult looking for the right shade of nude for my nails, but with Essie's Topless & Barefoot, this polish has solved all my problems.... so far! On their website, it's described as a "barely there soft beige pink". Much more simply for you to picture, it's a nude colour polish!

With 1 coat, this polish is not streaky at all. With 2 coats, it becomes the perfect nude!

Tans come naturally during the summer, and with a nude colour polish, I promise you, you'll enjoy the nude colour contrasted against your tanned, golden skin!

INDULGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment