Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Nicole by OPI: Drying Drops - for the "on-the-go" girl

I love it when I'm applying my final coat of nail polish and everything looks perfect. I stand back and gaze at the colour on my nails. I wave my hands in the air 2 times, hoping that it would increase the drying time. I blow on my nails, each and every one, hoping that the polish would dry quicker.
I then carefully read a magazine or attempt to go on my laptop. In the end, SOMETHING HAPPENS. One of my nails has speared polish on it! This drives me insane.

Since then, I have been extra careful with drying my nails to have the perfect manicure. To help speed the process of drying time, Nicole by OPI's Drying Drops have done the trick! This small bottle is found at Wal-Mart right beside the Justine Beiber nail polish collection (FYI, even though I do have Beiber Fever, I did not purchase his pack of purple nail polishes; they were not splurge worthy). The small bottle cost approximately $10 in Canadian.




The bottle contains 15 mL or 0.5 fl. oz of product. The instructions on the back says to apply 1-2 drops 1 minute after applying the final coat of your nail polish.

Long story short, this product does work. When applied accordingly (1-2 drops) after your final coat of polish, the drying drops thins out the polish an drys them within 5 minutes!

I have experimented with this. Even with 1 base coat, 3 coats of colour polish, one top coat and 1 drop of Drying Drops, my polish is smooth and shiny. After 5 mintues, the polish is dried!

This is perfect for the girls who are always "on-the-go" and don't have the time to wait 20-25 minutes waiting for their nails to completely dry. Or, it's also perfect for nail polish addicts (like me!).

INDULGE.

No comments:

Post a Comment