Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HITS with Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes

I did blog about Neutrogena's Night Calming make-up remover wipes in my "Top 10 Favourites of 2010". Well, since then, I have finished my Night-calming pack of make-up wipes. I decided to purchase their regular make-up wipes. These wipes can be found anywhere. I purchased mine at Shoppers Drug Mart, but I have seen them at super markets, Wal-mart, and Zellers

Regular cleansing wipes

Night calming cleansing wipes


The pack comes with 25 pre-moistened wipes. The size of the wipes are large enough to wipe down all the make-up from your face. It can remove anything from lipstick, lip gloss, eye shadows, foundation and waterproof mascara. They're even great for sensitive eyes!

Unlike most make-up remover wipes (trust me, I've tried lots!) these wipes are so gentle that it does not dry out your skin afterward. I've found that most drugstore make-up wipes are too harsh for my skin, leaving it feeling brittle and dry after using. As well, when removing mascara, most make-up wipes sting my eyes, but I've found that the Neutrogena cleansing wipes never had that effect!

I personally like the Night-calming Make-up remover wipes because they have a fresh scent of lavender, but the regular make-up wipes are just the same quality minus the scent.

INDULGE.

2 comments:

  1. I'll be sure to try these, I've tried so many as well, and they all DO all sting (and smell kinda weird. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I've tried so many different types of make-up remover wipes. The purple one (with the night-calming effect) smells so good (lavender scent) and it's my favourite.

    You should definitely get your hands on them! They're the only make-up wipes that takes off all your make-up without over-drying your skin. :)
    enjoy.

    ReplyDelete